Interesting Reads - Week 12 / 2013
- Binary Instrumentation for Exploit Analysis Purposes (part 1)
- Binary Instrumentation for Exploit Analysis Purposes (part 2)
Using the PIN instrumentalisation framework to analyse exploits
- Randomly failed! Weaknesses in Java Pseudo Random Number Generators (PRNGs)
- FBI Secretly Spying on Cloud Computer Users FISMA/PATRIOTACT - "National Security Letters"
- New collision attacks on SHA-1 - based on optimal joint local-collision analysis [PDF]
- Port scanning /0 using insecure embedded devices
How a group of poeple compromised thousand of devices and then used them to scan the whole internet. Beware : Ethical boundaries scratched
- "APT PDFs and metadata extraction"
- Research Data to Help Understand the ROI of Your Security Investments - Cloud Computing
Let's say we welcome the attempt to get us data...
- Two new attacks on SSL decrypt authentication cookies | Ars Technica